Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Well we now see passage of a bill banning toys with kids meals (like McDonald's happy meals) and a requirement that fruit be served with all childrens meals in San Francisco just a few days away. And I've seen it coming for a long time now. In the name of protecting us government is slowly eroding our liberties. Unless we wake up we will soon be controlled in many of our everyday activities. And it's all started with the popular anti-smoking movement. People need to realize that once government starts controlling such actions they just keep adding more and more. Next it will be more food controls and then who knows. As much as I don't like smoking and think that many of our fast food companies promote and develop bad eating choices and habits I have no desire for big brother to take control in the name of protecting me from myself. http://amplify.com/u/egzl

No comments: